Xoo! Artist's Forward!

 It's Stallions vs. Bears vs. Tentacles at the Xoo!

I created Xoo! while I was learning to draw, but halted working on it to finish The Brothers Rugby instead. It definitely has more hardcore content than my other works so far, and I could use the traffic, so I thought it might be worth it to return to. Haha. 

I really think the gifs add where my art alone may still leave a lot wanting. I may try and continue their use in the future. Some are rather hypnotizing if you ask me. :)

I also tried to make tentacle scenes that I've never seen or read before as the majority of its content. The results were rather unique/bizarre. That's not a bad thing though. Maybe someone out there will like it!

Thanks for reading and please check out my other works on this blog!

-Fin

Comments